Sunday, December 11, 2011

I am judgemental

I try not to be but sometimes it happens.   For example I drive past a new build in Chantenay Parade every day and like most new builds there is a bin out on the nature strip so that the builder can get rid of the rubbish.  Now some muppet or collection of muppets has been dumping their unwanted furniture around the bin.  There are beds and mattresses, chairs, a table, an old treadmill and a couple of ancient TVs as well as boxes of general household garbage.   These idiots are showing absolutely no respect for people who are going to be their new neighbours.

3 comments:

River said...

Pity there's not a nanny cam set up by the bin so you can see who's doing it and re-dump the stuff on their own front lawn. How dare they take advantage like that!!

Stephanie said...

I agree. Not only is it disrespectful, but it lessens the value of the other houses in the neighborhood. Speaking as a former real estate broker. :)

Erin said...

Forgive me for contacting you via comment, but I couldn't find your contact email on your blog. I am a descendant of William and Maria Stuart, down the line of Agnes. My grandmother, Maureen, has recently self-published a book about Agnes and her husband William, the miner, who was mentioned in the Fairweather book. Some of the facts that you have on your Stuart family history can be updated from Maureen's memoirs (including another child of William and Maria who was missing from your account), and I thought you would be interested. In fact - Fairweather printed an apology about what he wrote of William Stuart's involvement in the explosion at Cassilis, in which he was killed! Please give me a shout: poette at optusnet.com.au :)