Wednesday, January 26, 2011
1. My partner, she has asked me not to call her "my lady" and one day I'll call her something else. But I just want to say here that there are times when we have taken each other for granted and that we should make an effort to remind ourselves of why we are together. Simple reason really, we love each other.
2. My kids - I'm lucky to have each of them and to have them now accept the situation that they weren't happy about when I first left their mother. I love it when they stay with us and love the fact that our new home will be big enough for them should they choose to live with us.
3. Our furkids - three of them now that we are babysitting my daughters dog. Unconditional love.
4. My new job - because without it we would have to cancel our new build. And yes, for those who have read the previous posts, I do have a new position and I commence next Monday.
5. This great country in which I live. Every day as I see the suffering around the world I give thanks that even the worst of things here is the best of things in other places.
So to all of you who visit and who I am also grateful for, please may I wish you all Happy Australia Day no matter where you are.