Friday, November 26, 2010

It's not 80-30

And in visiting yet another on my blogroll Pearl over at "Pearl, Why you little..." wrote a post about carrying a notebook everwhere and writing down things that become fodder for her posts and I remembered I overheard something on the train the other day that I was going to mention but had forgotten about.

A young girl talking loudly on her iPhone said "It's a 50-50 proposition you know, it's not like it's 80-30..."

Now there's a budding economist.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! lol.

Jen

MultipleMum said...

Doesn't it scare you, just a little? These people will be making big decisions when we are too old to be of any use.

Loz said...

It is scarey, and the worst part is that they are totally oblivious to what is going on around them