Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fantastic 4

It's been a long time since I started or took part in a meme, and on returning to blogging over the past few months after a period of time when I wrote little it would seem that maybe they aren't as popular as they once were.    So I'm gonna try another one and invite each of you to take part.

We all write our blogs for different reasons, for me, it began as a place to explore my feelings and has changed a fair bit over time depending on what is happening in my life.   So just like ourselves our readers also come and go so there's a good chance that most of you who visit this blog now have not dipped much, if at all, into my past posts.

I'm calling this meme the Fantastic 4 and the challenge is to choose 4 old posts that will tell us something about each other that we may not know if we are new readers.  So here are my 4 -

Blink of an eye revisited from 18 October 2008

The Heart of the Onion from 3 November 2007

Musical Memories from 21 June 2007

Remember when Mum said if you ate an apple core from 16 April 2009

This one is a Blog Hop so write your own Fantastic 4 post and leave the link below where it says "Click here to enter".  And remember to leave some comments as you move around the blogs.

9 comments:

Ash said...

Very interesting...thanks for sharing!

Loz said...

Hi Ash - I was going to write another post called "What if you started a bloghop and nobody came?" Thanks for dropping by :)

Kelly said...

Very cool, what a fantastic idea.

Loz said...

COnsider yourself tagged then Kelly :)

Maxabella said...

I enjoyed that trip down memory lane, Loz. I left a couple of comments.

Life in a Pink Fibro has a meme on Saturday called "Weekend Rewind" where she invites us to share a fave older post... you might like that one!! x

Maxabella said...

PS - I'm on the blog roll!! Thank you!! x

Loz said...

Thanks Maxabella - I'll make sure I get to Life in a Pink Fibro instead of reinventing the wheel :)

life in a pink fibro said...

I read all your posts and you have some really interesting things to say about blogging. I'm glad you've come back to the blogosphere - and I love the image for your meme. :-) Thanks so much for rewinding at the Fibro this weekend.

Loz said...

And thank you too for taking the time to visit and read the ancient history :)