For the most part I enjoy working in the City. Yeah I know it takes a long time out of my day in travel but I enjoy being able to walk around, pop into book stores and generally enjoy the sights and sounds around town. But there are things that really piss me off and here are some in no particular order.
1. People who stop and prop at the top of escalators.
2. People who walk more than two abreast along the footpath.
3. Mobile phone messagers oblivious to anyone else around them.
4. People who ignore lift protocol and push in when it's not their turn.
5. Beggars - particularly the bloke who approaches me at least twice a week and then whinges because I'm cruel and heartless and what would I know about being homeless anyway you effin c.
6. People who keep their umbrellas up even though they are walking under an awning and then expect you to get out of the way of them.
7. Cyclists who ride on the wrong side of the road.
8. People who can't do hook turns - yeak I know that's a peculiarly Melbourne thing.
Anyway, enough of a rant tonight.