Friday, March 6, 2009

The Unknown Blog Visitor - Who are you?

I grew up in the eastern Melbourne suburb of Box Hill South.  Although only about 11 miles from the city in the early 60's it was an outer suburb only just being carved out of the orchards that stretched out to the then holiday hamlets in the Dandenongs.   But that has nothing to do with this post.

Every couple of days someone visits this blog after doing a google search for "Laurie Joyce blog" or "Laurie Joyce midlife".    Coincidentally that person has an IP address of Box Hill.   I wonder whether it is the same person each time or a different person from the same area.  If it's the same person why don't they just save the blog in their favourites.  Maybe the answer is it's not a favourite.

Here's a challenge, introduce yourself.

3 comments:

Jen said...

What do you mean an IP address of Box Hill Laurie? How does a suburb come up anywhere? I don't get that.

Cinnamon said...

I don't look at who is visiting my blog- unless they identify themselves with a comment, I assume they have not found anything to interest them!

Recent blog post: Virtual Book Club, Copyright, Signposting and other stuff....

Peter (Worldman) said...

I am "behaving" like Cinnamon. And, by the way, cinnamon is one of my favorite spices.

Recent blog post: Jazz on the 5th, Nr. 10