Sunday, August 31, 2008

Unconditional

Pets give unconditional love. In the past couple of weeks I've been looking at getting a new dog. We have one, a maltese shitzu ewok called Bella who belongs to my lady, but a friend of son number twos has a spoodle who has had eight puppies. This weekend I picked one out to be mine.

It occurred to me that I haven't actually ever chosen a pet of my own. Billy Jack, a dalmatian cross was given to me by my Godfather and put down by my Mum and Dad after he kept escaping from the yard. My German Shorthaired Pointer Chai was a gift from my Aunt.    L chose Calli, Jess, Connie and Gambit.   So this little feller is the first pet that I have chosen for myself.  Folks meet Ramsay, four weeks old and in four weeks he'll walk permanently into my life.

 
  
 

1 comment:

skipper said...

How adorable! Thanks for sharing Loz...