Friday, November 2, 2007

Belated Musical Monday - The Eagles, Long Road Out of Eden


I know I haven't posted a musical Monday for a couple of weeks but I have had one CD on high rotation since it was released last Monday. The Eagles Long Run Out of Eden is already a favourite and there is one song already on Youtube. The album is classic Eagles, rocking guitar, four part harmony and terrific lyrics. Don't just take my word for it, read the Rolling Stone and Billboard reviews, then listen and make up your own minds. Enjoy.

7 comments:

mariano said...

Hi how are you! I´ll often pass to your blog!
i´ll also tell you when I post new things and I´d be great if you pass to my blog and if it is not boring tell your friends also.. there are interesting things, it´s for an university work! please! thank you a lot and sorry if I boder you!
bye!

Loz said...

Mariano - thanks for dropping by. Now if only I could speak Spanish I would be sure to check out yours more often :)

Josie Two Shoes said...

Awesome song, Loz - I love it!

JYankee said...

that is cool..i LOVE the Eagles and saw them on their reunion tour here in Tokyo.

Loz said...

I highly recommend the rest too Josie.

Jyankee - i saw one of their 6 concerts in Melbourne on the Farwell Tour number one a couple of years ago which were the set of concerts they made into a DVD. They are just as good, if not better, live.

awannabe said...

gotta love them Eagles. I'm partial to Don Henley.

Windyridge said...

Wow I had no idea that the Eagles had a new album. I just saw a fantastic Eagles copy group over the summer.