I thought I'd have a crack at making up a new meme, but it doesn't involve you actually tagging anyone unless you wish to. I thought it would be a bit of fun to provide some links back to people who take the time to comment on blogs and maybe discover a few new ones as we do it. If you wish you can tell people that you've tagged them with 6 degrees of separation along the way.
Here's the task.
1. Find the sixth last person to comment on your blog and visit them.
2. Find the sixth last person who commented on that blog and visit them. Then follow the link to the blog of the sixth last person who commented on that blog and so on till you get six blogs away from where you started.
3. Don't visit your own blog of course.
4. When counting back through the commenters I decided not to include the owner of the blog. Nor did I count the same person twice.
5. Provide a link back to that post on your own blog.
Let's see what new discoveries we can make to expand our own blog circles.
1. - The sixth last person to comment on my blog was Nascar and the Canadian Curmudgeon on my post Fickleness
2. His blog is Miscellaneous Ramblings and the sixth last person to comment on his blog was Drowsey Monkey on the post Redneck Fashun...Be Practical
3. Her Blog is Drowsey Monkey and the sixth last person to comment on her blog was Darlene on the post I wanna be a Koala
4. Her blog is Auntie Dar's Life and the sixth last person to comment on her blog was Sugar Queens Dream on the post Birthday Wishes for Judy
5. Her blog is Sugar Queens Dream and the sixth last person to comment on her blog was fracas on the post John Believes in Me Contest
6. Her blog is fracas and the sixth last person to comment on her blog was linkylove on the post The Monday Melee
That's certainly a mix of people and blogs that's taken me outside those I normally check and provided me with some interesting reading. As I said above I won't tag anyone so participate if you wish but leave a comment here if you do so I can look at where these travels take you.