Monday, October 8, 2007

Musical Monday - Edwin McCain, I'll Be

When asked what genre of music I like I tend to reply a bit tongue in cheek that it's post-grunge. But to be honest I don't even know what that means and I certainly must have missed grunge because I spent the 90's listening to talkback radio rather than music. However, when I first came across some artists labelled post-grunge I was delighted to discover groups and people like Sister Hazel, Toad the Wet Sprocket and Gin Blossoms to name a few. But close to the first I explored was Edwin McCain and the following video was one of those I found and loved from day 1 Enjoy.

3 comments:

Josie Two Shoes said...

I liked this very much! I am discovering some wonderful new music thru your Musical Mondays!

angus said...

haha I quite enjoyed that - I'll make sure I return next monday then. angus

Dorothy said...

Loz, this was wonderful and I'm from the late 50's and 60's..and of course I enjoy Country...

This was pretty good..
thanks

Dorothy from grammology
call your grandma
http://grammology.com