Friday, August 31, 2007

Magnificent Seven P's Meme

I have been tagged by Wolfgang to participate in the "Magnificent Seven P's" meme, which was created by WVb A blog about everything and more:

Passion: my kids
Purpose: to learn to live life to the full
Pursuit: of happiness
Position: changeable
Pummeling: my ego full of self respect
Progress: slow but sure
Personality: boring sometimes, calm, nerdish

And now, as usual when I complete memes I will tag five people who may choose to complete the meme if they so see fit, or not.

Angry Barcode at Intellectual Hedonism
Midlife Beginnings
Theresa at Sleeping Kitten Dancing Dog
Anne at The Rest of Me
Lady Penelope at Lady Penelope's Thoughts

7 comments:

Josie Two Shoes said...

Boring? Nerdish? I don't think so! Fascinating and refreshing, actually! :-)

The Angry Barcode said...

Hmm I've never done one of these before.. I'll have to think about it.

Jeff said...

You really show good perspective.

HollyGL said...

Loz, I seriously doubt you could ever be described as "boring". ;)

Gypsy said...

I did this one too Loz. Liked your answers very much and I'm with Josie, I don't think you are boring or nerdish at all.

Random Magus said...

I agree with Stephanie - you are certainly not boring!

Lady Penelope said...

Nerdish??? Boring??? When????

Thanks for the tag too - I really had to think!!