Monday, August 27, 2007

Birthday Meme ...and then there were 3

Birthday Meme ...and then there were 3
I think I am way behind memes so if I you have tagged me and I haven't answered please let me know in a comment. Steph from Remedial Rumination has tagged me with the birthday meme.

Instructions: Go type in your birthday in Wikipedia (month and day). Write down three events, 2 births, 1 holiday and tag 5 friends. My birthday is July 14:

Events
Births
Holiday
France's National Day

Anyway, if you’re tagged by me, please slot yourself right on the last slot and bump everyone up. And the list:
Are We There Yet?,
Gran’s Memory Keeping Corner,
Teacher Julie,
Mommyness is Happiness,
This is a miracle,
Blur Ting,
Remedial Rumination

Sunrays and Saturdays

Part Deux originating with Janice:

"13 of 3s"

Three things that scare me:
1. Heights
2. Drowning
3. Criticism

Three people who make me laugh:
1. Billy Conolly
2. John Cleese
3. Jeremy Clarkson

Three things I love:
1. Petrichor - The smell of rain on a summers day
2. Wilderness
3. My kids

Three things I hate:
1. Petulance
2. Unsportsmanlike Behaviour
3. Racism

Three things I don't understand:
1. Quantum Physics
2. Cellular Mechanics [just made that one up - don't even know if there is such a thing but if there was I wouldn't understand it
3. WOmen

Three things on my desk:
1. Photo of my daughters
2. Crystal Basketball bought by my son for me in the NBA store in New York
3. A Carlton wobble head figurine

Three things I am doing right now:
1. Watching City Homicide - New Australian TV Show
2. Drinking a cup of tea
3. Thinking about making up a meme on favourite books

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Visit Machu Pichu
2. Walk the Cradle Mountain track in Tasmania
3. Be a great great great Grandfather

Three things I can do:
1. Write
2. Photograph
3. Cook

Three things I can't do:
1. Ride a motorbike
2. Bungy Jump
3. Stop thinking

Three things I think you should listen to:
1. I Hope You Dance - Leeann Womack
2. The Dance - Garth Brooks
3. A childs laugh

Three things you should never listen to:
1. Gossip
2. Fingernails on a blackboard
3. Power saw

Three shows I watched as a kid:
1. Gilligan's Island
2. Hogan's Heroes
3. The Flintstones

And for the three who may choose to do this one or not -

Gypsy
Janice
Pen

4 comments:

HollyGL said...

Thanks for playing along, Loz. Its no fun being afraid of heights when we enjoy hiking as much as we do, huh!?!

Gypsy said...

Thanks Loz, I will give it a go in a day or so. We had the same taste in tv shows as kids so I'm not copying I promise...:)

Loz said...

gypsy - don't worry if you mention the same ones, we weren't exactly spoilt for choice back then. I can even remember the time before there was a Channel 10 :)

Loz said...

No fun at all Steph...I remember the first time I abseiled the old sphincter was working overtime that day.