Monday, July 16, 2007

Musical Monday 1

I'm finding that I'm spending more time reading other people's blogs than writing my own at the moment but I will get some things done tonight after work I hope. In the meantime I'm going to cheat a bit.

I've decided that I'll simply post a song on a Monday. These may be a piece of music that has meant something to me in the past, or simply something I enjoy listening to, or perhaps a reflection of my mood at the time. I think though that music does have the capacity to reveal something about the listener. Enjoy! Take me up on the challenge and post some of your own.

4 comments:

OMYWORD! said...

Thanks for that. It brought me back in time. And happy birthday yesterday. I hope you had a great time. My 50th in April happened as I was selling everything I own and setting out for the great unknown. I wouldn't call it a "cool" change but it was definitely time for a change. I wish you many more happy years of discovery.

Blur Ting said...

OMG! How can I miss it? Happy belated birthday Loz! It's kinda sad what's happening now with the kids not used to the separation and the ex- and everything but time will heal everything. I know it will cos I've been through it. Life will get better for everyone :-)

meleah rebeccah said...

Thats a good idea. Music Mondays I like it! (its fun for us, and frees up reading time for you!)

Nice!

Loz said...

Omyword - thankyou and I am enjoying your blogs

Blur - thankyou too and I'm sure everything will work out

Mel - makes me look a bit lazy I think but time is an issue at the moment :)