It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.) Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general. After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends! Just think– if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
Here are the tips!
1. Look, read, and learn.
2. Be EXCELLENT to each other.
3. Don’t let money change ya!
4. Always reply to your comments
5. Blog about what you know & love.
6. Don't use filthy language-buy a dictionary.
7. Whenever possible, spread some positive thoughts and love. The world needs more of them.
8. Write down from your heart or head. Either way asks yourself why you ever get started.
9. Try to make your template something unique and easy to look. Your template gives the blogger identity as much as the post content.
10. Join some of the social network sites like MyBloglog and BlogCatalog.
--End Copy--So I am now going to pass it onto people I don't think I've passed a meme onto before and who I have recently discovered. The reason is I hope that some of you who are regular readers here will dip into their blogs and in return I hope they will dip into you -
Leisel at Dead Man's Honda
Kim at Laketrees
Wondah at Disjointed Intelligence
Finding Heart at Finding My Heart Again
Lady Penelope at Lady Penelopes Thoughts
Walks Far Woman at Kissing the Dogwood
Michelle at One Full House
Angry Barcode at Intellectual Hedonism
Dave J at Wandering the Ether
Heidi at Virushead
I don't really mind if those tagged participate or not. I would encourage any of you who care to read this blog to visit each of those listed above because I'm pretty sure you'll find some gems amongst them that you will wish to re-visit.