Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Quandary

Here's a curly one. Something has happened over the past few days that I should be blogging about but I have been warned not to by a particular person. In fact, I have even been told not to mention exactly what it is that has happened at the risk of complete alienation. Now of course that person has the choice not to read my blog if they don't want to, but they obviously are reading it.

So let me say that I am what I am and that's all I am. Whether you want to believe it or not, I will always be around and I absolutely refuse to simply disappear, even if only for a while. And despite what you may think of me, do not make assumptions about who or what I am or what I have done, because they are likely to be a little off beam. I write because it helps me to write and I do it for me, not for anyone else. Like many though, I enjoy the fact that other people read what I write, and I appreciate it when people care enough to leave a comment.

So I am not going to stop writing but if you read this then you should know that you don't have to read it if you don't like what I write. And you should also know that there is other stuff I write about that doesn't get published here but that is my legacy too.

5 comments:

Finn said...

So there!

Jeff said...

You gotta do what you gotta do. I'm with you.

paisley said...

you go loz!!!!! that's exactly how you should feel about it...they don't call it Yyour blog" so someone else can tell you what you can put in it!!!!!

Loz said...

Thanks folks
feel free to drop me an email for the full story.

Beth said...

Loz;

I have lived with the same threat - and I blogged anyway...