So it is time for me to return the favour and list five that I enjoy and that stimulate my thinking.
1. My Life Starts at Forty-Two by Beth Pena. A beautiful looking blog with an eclectic mix of diary and social commentary.
2. Sunset Pig by Lisa. One I've just found with some great photos and some fun links but also personally insightful.
3. A Quiet Symphony by Melanie Faith. Melanie was one of the first to join my Community on MyBlogLog. Magnificent theme music on the blog.
4. Aussie Diary by kier. Another one I've just stumbled upon in the past few days. Great layout, amusing and well written.
5. Child Protection: Serious Business by Megan Bayliss. The Second Aussie Blog on my list and with a genuine social conscience tackling a tough and important issue.
Congratulations, you won a !
Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging.
The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).