Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Panic Attacks

Ever been in a situation when things are seemingly so good that it seems like there must be something wrong. Do we really have to spend so much time waiting for a fall and not enjoying things for the sake of it? Is that fragility something that can be shaken off and not allowed back in? Fragility is not something I enjoy. Blokes are supposed to cope with things and not let emotion interfere with logic. But there ain't a lot of logic about some situations. And if that seems like a muddy bit of writing to anyone reading, feel better, because it does to me too.

4 comments:

paisley said...

as strange as it may seem,, i am really not the person that is forever waiting for the other shoe to drop... i am thinking that once i get thru this gloom,, i will once again be that person that knows, everything will work out... it always has and thus always will....

Micki said...

How do you get inside my head? I do all sorts of self-help tricks to steer my mind away from this kind of thinking, since I decided that I no longer wanted medication! It isn't easy, but I hope you manage it. The worries are not real and they don't determine your life.

Finn said...

You have to stop thinking so much and try to live in the moment. It's all we are promised. It's all we have.

Que sera, sera...

Random Magus said...

It's really weird but when sometimes I find myself laughing too much I immediately think.. hope I'm not going to cry tomorrow. Totally psychotic but real too...