Friday, April 27, 2007

Another Day

Yesterday I had another battle to get Erin to school. She was lying in bed pretending to be asleep when I arrived and started pushing my angry buttons.

"You don't even know why I don't want to go to school!" she snapped.

"No, because when I asked you, you refused to tell me."

I then got the whinge about her maths teacher not liking her. "If that's the case, then I'll make an appointment to see the coordinator" I said.

"SHE IS THE COORDINATOR!!!!"

After a while we got to the real reason and that was that she hadn't completed her maths homework and when I offered to help I got, "Sure and you're always around to help me aren't you. I want Mum to help me."

Sometimes it doesn't pay to get out of bed - me that is, not her. Still, half an hour later I did have her at school.

No comments: